The Jain Temple is a sacred place of worship for the Jains.
It is the abode of the Tirthankaras, the omniscient beings or realised souls who propounded the Jain philosophy and its way of life. Do not miss this opportunity to come and learn more about this philosophy and how it is articulated in the rituals you will observe in the temple.
Suitable for children above 8 years.
KMS Members: Ksh 800 per person
Child: Ksh 600
Guests: Ksh 1,000 per person
Child: Ksh 800
- A debriefing of the Jain philosophy
- Guided tour of the temple
- Donation to the community
- Decent dressing (not tight clothing, no leather and other animal accessories)
- No eating or chewing in the temple
Booking: 0724 255299 or email@example.com
Payment: Safaricom – M-PESA PayBill Business no: 400800, Account no: 6571570019