Why become a KMS Member?
By supporting KMS with your membership, you are helping to preserve and promote Kenyan history, culture and artifacts. At the same time you’ll have fun Know Kenya More Course in the company of people who enjoy the same interests as you.
Become a KMS member and enjoy:
- Free entry to all national and regional museums, prehistoric sites and monuments around Kenya.
- Birds walk with Nature Kenya at Ksh 200 and reduced rates on tree walks with FoNA.
- Entry to the Oloolua Nature Trail at half price
- Reduced rates for Activities & Events, Know Kenya More Course and other programs for members.
- Monthly newsletter Tracker to keep you abreast of KMS and NMK activities.
- Email updates on KMS and NMK activities.
- Annual magazine Kenya Past and Present.
- Reduced advertising rates in our monthly newsletter or the annual magazine.
- 5% discount on books, purchased at the Kenya Museum Society Shop, inside the Nairobi National Museum.
- Free borrowing privileges at KMS Office library.
- Free reading privileges at Nature Kenya/National Museums of Kenya library.
Annual Membership Fees
To join KMS as a new or renewing member, you may either:
- Download the Application Form (pdf, 126 KB, new window), fill it and email (sorry, we don’t have a fax!) it back to us and send cheque or pay by MPesa (see sidebar). Or come to the KMS office and fill out the membership form and pay. Or
- Use the Online Application Form . Click here: