A Day Outing to Brown’s Cheese Factory
Saturday, May 11 2013, 11.00am
Activities will be:-
1. Private tasting session for the group
2. Discover flavour differences and cheese families with 8 cheeses including some seasonal cheeses kept just for group tastings.
3. A tour of the factory and overview of how cheese is made
4. Cows and chickens all to enjoy. Milking of cows possible for kids interested.
5. A short walk in the forest often inhabited by Colobus monkeys.
6. An extensive tour of the biodynamic vegetable garden
7. Buying a selection of cheeses to take home at factory prices
8. Mozzarella making for groups that are interested
9. A 3 course lunch made with 100% homegrown ingredients, set in green and tranquil surroundings
KMS members – Adults –Ksh 3,400 & Kids 5-12yrs – Ksh1,000 & 12 and above – Ksh 2,000
Non members – Adults –Ksh 3,600 & Kids 5-12yrs – Ksh1,500 & 12 and above – Ksh 2,500
Children below 5 years will be Free